As professional home renovation consultants we advocate for you and your project by providing you with unbiased professional opinions for your renovation job. We guide you through the renovation process – saving you time and money. We are not contractors or architects but rather are impartial home and renovation professionals providing advice and guidance on home renovation projects.
We are unbiased professional renovation and home repair consultants and we are here to save you time and money on small or large home renovation projects.
Do you know what kinds of professionals you need for your project? Do you have contractors you trust? Could there be unknown variables in your planned renovations that would benefit from an unbiased professional opinion? Often times the small, simple projects are the ones that can create the biggest headaches. The added upfront cost of hiring a renovation consultant may save you from unexpected costs later in the project. Do not cut corners and forgo the initial cost of a renovation consultant, take a step back from your project and look at it through our unbiased lenses.
What we offer:
- Pre renovation Inspection. This includes a full home inspection to understand the existing and unique attributes of your home and identity potential issues that may impact your planned renovations. A deficiency report and list of recommendations are prepared and presented to you.
- Pre renovation consultation. A site visit is conducted to review you renovation objects and understand the feasibility of your project. This step is highly recommended prior to engaging a general contractor for quotation. Strategies for approaching potential contractors will be discussed, and we will review the scope of work contract and quotation from your renovation contractor.
- Progress Inspection. A mutually agreed to schedule for progress inspection will be followed up on to ensure work is completed as per the contract and to review issues or changes to the scope of work.
- Project management. We can manage project from inception to completion, monitoring the progress of the project to ensure that proper materials are used and installation procedures are adhered to.
- Final Renovation Inspection. This will review the quality of work delivered by the contractor, identify any deficiencies and create a plan to address remaining items prior to final payment to the contractor.
Fees – Renovation Consulting
- Pre renovation Inspection $500 min
- Pre renovation consultation $400 min
- Progress Inspection $300 per visit min
- Project Management 9% of the renovation cost
- Final Renovation Inspection $500 min
- Ad hoc visit/meeting $300 min