If you are a senior citizen or have an elderly parent that would like to continue living independently, then it is important to assess their your home to determine if it can meet their requirements for their changing needs as they age. We have been able to help make senior citizens have a truly safe place to live by delivering inspections with senior citizens in mind.
Our inspection will review the house top to bottom to ensure accessibility, maneuverability, and overall safety for elderly residents. Once our inspection is completed, we’ll make various recommendations or modifications that should be made to achieve these goals.
Some of the things we identify during our aging-in-place home inspections include:
- Potential tripping hazards via cords, rugs, mats, or carpets
- Uneven, broken, or cracked walkways or driveways
- Faulty electrical wiring that may cause a fire
- Needed height adjustments of appliances throughout the home
- Width of doors, hallways, and other areas in the home
Our home inspectors provide an in-depth report of potential safety hazards in the home. The completed report is delivered to you within 24 hours of the inspection.
Fees – Aging in place Inspection
- Initial consultation and inspection $500 min
- Site visit to evaluation completed item $250 per visit